With one week down in September, Photocase changes its featured items once again to inspire the creative community to create more interesting and more exciting projects. The unique stock photo agency makes the search for authentic and contemporary images easier with different collections and photographers featured on the front page. Check out what’s in store this week!
- Oktoberfest. In preparation to the Oktoberfest in Munich, Photocase sets a collection of high quality images in the theme of beers and brezels. If you are looking for unique photos to compliment your blog about your experience in the festival, the website has a total of 60 images that depict your best time drinking beer, eating brezel and swaying to the music while sitting down.
- Lucas. This month’s featured photographer is Lucas. Learn more about this quirky artist to have an idea of the kind of images he contributes. Lucas has contributed a lot of self-portraits to Photocase for over a year now. This is one of the best things about the website. It does not only provide good photos, but it also connects buyers to sellers.
- Backrounds. This month, the stock agency also features 106 of its greatest backgrounds. Photocase understands that in order to catch the attention of users, backgrounds should be catchy and reserved at the same time. You do not want to overload your page with complicated patterns. Photocase makes a statement with graphical elements and abstract motives.
- Vacation. Since it is summer, the most common theme for websites, blogs and ad campaigns is summer vacation. You can elevate the vacation mood of your visitors and readers with the 101 summer images featured by Photocase on the homepage. Whether you spent your summer in Denmark, Norway or Southern Europe or you stayed at home reading a book, you will surely convey your message more effectively with this collection.
- Festival Season. The festival season is up! You have surely been part of one party. Photocase offers a unique collection of photos to depict your summer experience. Whether you are enjoying really good music or dancing with your friends outdoors, these images are the best way to express your hot and sunny moments. You do not have to take photos because the website got it for you! Just enjoy your festival. Photocase have already done the rest.
Have you already thought about your next blog post or ad campaign this month? No matter what your theme is, Photocase has a marvelous collection for you! With a Photocase coupon code, you can get free credits and further discounts from prices that already fit your budget. So, what are you waiting for? Share your experience this summer and liven up your blog with the unique and inspiring Photocase photography.